Services

We offer a wide range of flavours for your cake and frosting. Our most popular cake flavours are: Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange, Coconut, Banana, Carrot, Red Velvet, Mocha and Banana-Chocolate chip.

Our most popular frosting flavours include: Chocolate Ganache (choice of dark, milk or white chocolate), Swiss Meringue Buttercream (wide range of flavours) and Traditional Buttercream (wide range of flavours). All frostings can be combined with a range of preserves or jams of your choice.

If you have in mind a special request, either cake or frosting flavours, then please let us know and we can work together to personalise your cake.


We are able to customise a delicious cake for you; whether it is gluten-free, vegan or dairy free. We can also cater for any allergies or dietary restrictions you may have.


We deliver in the Greater London, Surrey and most of its surrounding Counties. All deliveries within a 3-mile radius of Weybridge are free.

Get in touch with for a quote for your delivery. Alternatively your order can be picked up directly from us.


Please note that all orders (except for wedding cakes) require a 50% (non-refundable) deposit* which can be paid via bank transfer. The remaining 50% should be paid, at the latest, two days prior to delivery or pick-up.

For wedding cakes, a 30% (non-refundable) deposit* is needed to secure the day and exclusive design. The remaining 70% should be paid 15 days prior to delivery or pick-up date.

We are able to fulfil last minute orders most of the times, however these will require full payment when placing the order.

* Please note that your order can only be secured once the deposit has been received on time.


You can book a wedding consultation for £30. This will entitle you to sample 4 different flavours of cakes and frostings of your choice (if you require to sample more than 4 flavours then please let us know so that we can quote you accordingly).

Should you continue with your order, then the wedding consultation fee will be deducted from the final price of your cake.

Get in touch with us now - you will be glad you did! Send us a message via Facebook or email us for more details without obligation. We will be delighted to serve you. Follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Instagram Feed

Scroll to Top